#SorryNotSorry but you will get addicted to these! And you will fall in love how EASY it is to make them.
- 2 apples
- 1 lemon
- 3 big spoons of sugar
- 1 little spoon cinnamon
- a wooden spoon
- To make it even nicer, have a drink (Cider?). Now Preheat the oven on 90* C. It is super important that you go for low temperature.
- slice your apples (best with one of those slicers, they should be about 1 mm thin)
- Lay them on a baking tray
- Mix the juice of a lemon with the sugar and cinnamon
- Apply the mix with a brush on your apple slices
- Put the trays into the oven AND put a wooden spoon into the door so that the fluid can go out. Otherwise the crisps won’t be crispy.
- wait 2 hours. Yes, 2. At least.
- Get them out of the oven, let the cool down, enjoy!