Ok, this will blow your mind. Time to prepare is only a few minutes, then you will need to wait a little bit (while you could have a nice glas of red wine, of course).
What you need:
- Veggies of your choice, I like
- sweet potatoes
- carrots (also the white, purple and yellow ones)
- red onions
- But you can also take pumpkin or zucchini or whatever else you like
- some olive oil
- fresh rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
Tipp: I always use potatoes that I do not need to peel – I am not only a princess, but also quite a bit lazy!
- Preheat the oven on about 200*C
- Peel & cut veggies
- lay them out on the baking try
- generously put olive oil, the leaves of fresh rosemary, and salt & pepper on them
- bake for 30-45 minutes
My advice: make a lot of it, it’s perfect base for mealprepping and no hustle at lunch time.
Monday: add salad and half of an avocado with some Balsamico to your veggies
Tuesday: add some chicken and honey-mustard dressing
Wednesday: brown rice, fresh tomatoes and vinaigrette
Thursday: Add some salmon
Friday: Brockkoli is a good idea as well
Enjoy, please take pics for your insta and tag me with #THXThatKitchenPrincess