This will be a challenge for the nice italian restaurant at your corner 🙂
What you need
- 1 entire rosemary plant
- cherry tomatoes
- some olives
- yeast for 150 ml water
- olive oil
- Wash rosemary, pluck needles, and chop finely
- Slightly heat 150 ml water, crumble in yeast and dissolve in it
- Knead flour, 1/2 tsp. salt, half of the rosemary, 2 tbsp. oil and mixed yeast with a hand mixer. If the dough is too wet/sticky, knead in more flour. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- have a drink 🙂 and put some flour on your table.
- cut a few cherry tomatoes and a few olives and add them to the dough
- Knead dough again, roll out into a rectangle (~20 x 30 cm, this is DIN A4).
- Drizzle bread with some oil, sprinkle with salt and remaining rosemary.
- Place in preheated oven at 200* C and spray generously with water.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until its golden and smells delicious.
- Take them out of the oven, cut them in pieces.
Take a pic for your insta and tag me with #THXTHATKitchenPrincess